Gallery Rosenfeld’s proposal for the 2021 Untitled Art fair takes into account the enormous toll on human life which has taken place over the last year and a half by showing figurative and abstract artist’s from six different countries whose work offers different responses to the innate fragility of our lives which the pandemic has only served to accentuate.
For this year, the gallery will be showcasing works by Araminta Blue, Marianna Gioka, Qingzhen Han, Enrique Brinkmann, Keita Miyazaki and Pieter Obels.
- Marianna Gioka, Untitled, 2021
Araminta Blue, dance, 2021
- Araminta Blue, swimming pool, 2020
- Qingzhen Han, designation of lines, 2019
- Enrique Brinkmann, diversas secciones, 2003
- Enrique Brinkmann, dos recortes cámbricos, 2018
- Enrique Brinkmann, violeta cámbrico, 2018
Pieter Obels, expanding nearness, 2021
- Keita Miyazaki, tree of knowledge, 2020